Use one of the forms below or
simply give VeraMoon a call on +31 20 369 02 07
These are the steps for commissioning a pet portrait painting custom made by VeraMoon.
- Submit the form below and VeraMoon will contact you. This is the only necessary step to get this process started.
- Send VeraMoon one or more high-resolution photos of your pet.
- Choose the size of the painting you want.
- Decide what type of painting you want. For example: head, full-body, with or without background. VeraMoon can advice you with this.
- When VeraMoon has decided together with you what your wishes are and if the provided photos will work, she will make a (digital) sketch that will be send over to you for your approval and/or further input.
- A non-refundable down payment of 30% is required at the start of the actual painting of the portrait .
- Upon completion VeraMoon will send you a high resolution picture of the finished painting. If you’re happy with the result Veramoon will ship you the painting upon receipt of the remaining 70% of the purchase price.
Visit the FAQ page for information about Veramoon paintings, purchasing, shipping and lots more.
The quickest way to get started is to fill in the form below,
or call: +31 20 369 02 07
Submit the form below and VeraMoon will contact you to help and guide you through the process of commissioning a portrait painting of your pet.
If you’ve seen a painting on this site that you would like to buy.
- Submit the form below , please don’t forget to fill in the name of the painting you’re interested in.
- VeraMoon will contact you and will tell you more about the specific painting.
- Upon receipt of payment we’ll send you the actual work of art.